Toraja Coffee is one of the most popular types of coffee in Indonesia. In terms of quality, Toraja Coffee is one of the best types of coffee in Indonesia. Coffee originating from the land of Toraja, South Sulawesi.
- Do you know? Toraja Coffee has a Latin name, namely Celebes Kalosi. But by the Dutch, Toraja Coffee was given the title Kalosi Celebes Coffee. As we know, Toraja Coffee has been exported and has become one of the international standard Indonesian Premium Coffees.
Fact of Toraja Coffee
- Toraja coffee planting height which is at an altitude of 1400 to 2000 Masl
- Not only known as Kalosi Celebes Coffee, Toraja Coffee has also earned the nickname Queen of Coffee from the world community. Investigate a calibaration, this nickname is not carelessly pinned to Toraja Coffee. Rather it is based on a special taste and aroma.
- Toraja Coffee has a fruity aroma taste with a taste that is not too bitter when consumed. The acidity level of Toraja Coffee is also quite low so it is not a problem for those who have stomach acid problems.
- The distinctive character of Toraja coffee is a thick body and low acidity. The taste is dominantly chocolate and earthy. The very strong taste of Toraja coffee makes it a favorite and is sold at high prices in Northern European countries.
- In fact, this drink is considered a luxury drink. Indeed, Toraja Coffee Characters have a clean taste, they generally display the characteristics of spices or nuts. Such as cinnamon or cardamom (a type of ginger), and black pepper characters are sometimes also found.
- Their sweetness, like that of most Indonesian coffees, is closely related to the thickness of the coffee.