How We Work
Arabica Green Beans
For Traders or Roasters
Shipping and Export Details
PT. Mitra Inspiratif Asia is a registered & legal company in Indonesia. All invoices & payments are under this company’s bank accounts only.
- Port of Loading Surabaya / Belawan
- Minimum Order 1 MT (LCL) / 18 MT (FCL)
- Packaging 60kg Jute Bag / By Request
- Payment Methods Letter of Credit (LC) or Telegraphic Transfer (TT)
We provide a full package of export documents to bring your Coffee Beans to USA, Germany, Canada, Russia, Turkey, Australia and the rest of the World. We can help you to arrange the shipment to your country, find best shipping lines.
- Packing List
- Certificate of Origin
- Phytosanitary Certificate
- Fumigation Certificate
- FDA Certificate
Free Trade Agreement
Are you importing from the following countries ?
Enjoy the benefit of lower or none import tariff of Coffee Green Beans to your country, You may check with your local trade regulator, or contact us for information regarding Free Trade Agreements between Indonesia and your country.
For more information in respect of the Free Trade Agreement, click here.
Shipping Delivery Time
We are shipping coffee beans from the port of Surabaya (Tanjung Perak, ID SUB), Indonesia. Trucking containers from our Warehouse to port takes 12 hours. By car, it takes only 3 hours, but the truck drives slower and subject to traffic at the port. Departure time to destination is every Friday, Saturday and Thursday, CY Closing is Monday, Wednesday and Friday accordingly.
Estimated transit time of container from Semarang (ID SUB) to ports:
- Port Klang (MYPKG) 3-5 days
- Jeddah (SAJED) 22-32 days
- Port Said (EGPSD/E) 19-23 days
- Barcelona (ESBCN) 25-30 days
- Rotterdam (NLRTM) 25-30 days
- Hamburg (Deham) 24-29 days
- Antwerpen (BEANER) 25-30 days
- Gdynia (PLGDY) 40-45 days
- St. Petersburg (RULED) 40-45 days
- Novorossiysk (RUNVS) 30-45 days
- Los Angeles (USLAX) 30-36 days
- New York (USNYC) 34-41 days
- Melbourne (AUMEB) 18-25 days
Keep in mind, that transit time and departure date is depending on the shipping line and can be different from shipment to shipment.
We sell our coffee beans on a FOB or CIF basis, we are happy to help you to recommend a good shipping line. Transshipment of containers is usually done via Singapore or Port Klang, Malaysia.